There are two ways to add images to your survey: using our integrated Unsplash-powered library or uploading your own.
1. Click on any question you want to add an image to, then click Add next to Image or video under Question settings to open the media gallery:
2. Now you can decide if you want to add a photo or video.
3. Now you can upload an image or GIF by clicking Upload or you can search for a picture via the Unsplash image library. Simply type in a search term, and scroll through the images until you find one you like.
4. Click the image you want to load it automatically in your survey.
5. By hovering the cursor over the image, you can restart the position, change image height, zoom the image in or out and turn on / off the border. if you want to delete or change the image to different, click x.