Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform for supercharging every part of your company that interacts with customers — including marketing, sales, commerce, service, and building apps. The Salesforce-Responsly integration lets you: Run post-purchase surveys to assess your customers’ buying experience and learn what you can improve. Segment your customers based on their Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction Score, or Customer Effort Score. Discover what new products or services your customers expect. Get feedback on the performance of your support or sales teams. Find new growth opportunities.
- Free plan
- Privacy & Security
- powered by
62% of our surveys are opened on mobile devices. Responsly forms are well optimized for phones and tablets.
Responsly get 2x more answers than other popular tools on the market.
Responsly service get an average satisfaction score of 98%
- Google SheetsSend your responses straight to Google Sheets by creating a new row for every new response.
- NotionCreate forms based on your Notion database and sync responses automatically.
- HubspotCreate a contact, company info card, or lead to HubSpot to have everything in perfect synchronization.
- IntercomEmbed forms, surveys, or quizzes inside Intercom Messanger window and get instant responses from your users.
- MailchimpCreate new contacts in your MailChimp mailing lists, add them to the right list and have everything in sync.
- SalesforceCreate contacts, leads, and feedback messages in Salesforce instantly after receiving a form response.
- SlackNotify a channel or single person in Slack when you get a new response in your forms, surveys, tests, or quizzes.
- ZapierZapier helps you easily push data you collect on your forms to over 3.000 services.