Zapier is an automation platform that supports thousands of the most popular apps, like Google Sheets, Slack, and Mailchimp. In just a few minutes, you can set up automated workflows (called Zaps) that connect your type forms with the other apps you use most, so you can save time, reduce tedious tasks, and focus on your most important work. The HubSpot and Responsly integration brings surveys more closely into your inbound marketing strategy, enabling you to view survey responses right within your Hubspot CRM and segment contacts based on their survey responses.
Monitor Sentiment and Take Action
Trigger follow-up emails based on NPS and customer satisfaction surveys and alert account managers when a customer responds with positive or critical feedback.
Send survey responses to HubSpot contacts and pull data from HubSpot into Responsly:
- Send survey responses to HubSpot contacts as contact properties and events
- Identify survey respondents without asking for their contact details
- Pull user data from HubSpot into Responsly to better filter survey results
- Trigger HubSpot workflows based on survey responses
- Free plan
- Privacy & Security
62% of our surveys are opened on mobile devices. Responsly forms are well optimized for phones and tablets.
Responsly get 2x more answers than other popular tools on the market.
Responsly service get an average satisfaction score of 98%
- Google SheetsSend your responses straight to Google Sheets by creating a new row for every new response.
- NotionCreate forms based on your Notion database and sync responses automatically.
- HubspotCreate a contact, company info card, or lead to HubSpot to have everything in perfect synchronization.
- IntercomEmbed forms, surveys, or quizzes inside Intercom Messanger window and get instant responses from your users.
- MailchimpCreate new contacts in your MailChimp mailing lists, add them to the right list and have everything in sync.
- SalesforceCreate contacts, leads, and feedback messages in Salesforce instantly after receiving a form response.
- SlackNotify a channel or single person in Slack when you get a new response in your forms, surveys, tests, or quizzes.
- ZapierZapier helps you easily push data you collect on your forms to over 3.000 services.